KNEE-HIGH BOOTS

Wednesday 29 October 2014




"These boots are made for walking
                                                          And that's just what they'll do

One of these days these boots

Are gonna walk all over you"



The trend of the season a knee-high boot. From Lanvin to Zara, Saint Laurent to Topshop knee-high boots are everywhere! This trend happens to be a particular favorite of mine although i have not yet purchased any (having not made my mind up on which ones) this trend is perfect for winter and cold nights. However there is a fine line between looking like a lady of the night and stylish, a knee-high boot always looks great with a blue jean (see Cara D above for Topshop). A mini dress or skirt with a long overcoat looks great too, there is so much street style inspo to help with the styling of a boot you can hardly go wrong. Above is a little mood board I decided to put together pulling in the most influential looks, boots and inspiration to me. From Miranda Kerr street style to Cara Delevingne promotional campaign for Topshop and random street style shots these women look great in the knee-high!! I have narrowed down my inspiration/choice of knee-highs with three boots, top left: Lanvin at £825, opposite Lanvin: Topshop (modeled by Cara) at £150, finally at the bottom: Zara at £139. So guys take you pick be inspired and comment below your fave!!

Sarah X 

1 comment

  1. I need a pair of boots like this!! I think they look pretty sexy :D !! I still don't know which ones I want yet lol great post xx
    http://itshalo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete