WINTER SHOPPING HAUL

Wednesday 24 September 2014

So autumn is on its way and the cold air is slowly starting to filter in. The anual winter shop is such a fun time of year for me, we are able to walk out the house in a big chunky and comfy knit without looking like your grandma. Then there's the change from sandals to a more substantial shoe which can make your whole outfit look completely different. On Sunday I decided to go on a winter shop in Birmingham however I was not entirely impressed with the quality of stock within the stores. I did purchase a few items and shopped around for that perfect winter coat, however after Thursday hopefully I will have a bigger haul to show. Here below are the items I brought more to follow after Thursday!
Sarah x



 
From far left to right: Chunky Knit (MANGO) - £34.99, White Top (ZARA) - £35.99, Pink Trousers (TOPSHOP) - £40.00, Grey Crop (TOPSHOP) - £26.00. 

Post a Comment