LULU GUINNESS

Wednesday 17 September 2014

With the recent frenzy of LFW, I have noticed a sudden revived interest in certain brand names. My personal favourite is Lulu Guinness (I have dreamt of a lips clutch bag for so long.) Lulu Guinness as all us 'fashionistas' know has been influential in the creation of unique handbags since the 1990's and has been credited with this throughout her designing years.
Over the many years Lulu's handbags and suitcases have been craved by the celebrity world, however I feel the craze was starting to decline, until this years LFW began. My highlight of fashion weeks (apart from the collections,) is seeing what different celebrities decide to wear and this year numerous 'celebrities' such as Millie Mackintosh finished their look with a Lulu Guinness clutch.
Why not go look at Lulu's new collections and see how infectious her quirky designs really are?

Charlotte X

Post a Comment