BOILER SUIT

Thursday 14 August 2014

         
   
 

So today has been a vile day in terms of weather for August. This morning I was unsure of what to wear due to the severe thundering, rain and lightening which was occurring, it felt asif you had to dig out the winter wardrobe once again. I have a slight obsession with jumpsuits as the garment itself can be dressed up or down very easily but also it is perfect for a wet/humid day. I had also recently purchased some new loafer faux snakeskin type shoes from Topshop which I thought would compliment the jumpsuit well edging for a sport luxe style. Paired with a statement watch and handbag  this look is simple and easy going, however I am always concerned that wearing this I do look like some kind of mechanic... Post again soon, Sarah X 

Outfit details: jumpsuit - topshop, shoes - topshop, watch - Michael Kors, handbag - Prada. 

Post a Comment