SUMMER DAYS

Tuesday 22 July 2014





Todays look is very casual, I always struggle on deciding what to wear on such hot days when going out. Today me and my family visited Chatsworth estate (which I highly recommend anyone to go and visit on a sunny day, its where parts of the film 'The Duchess' were filmed.) I wanted a to create an outfit that was weather appropriate and easy to move in the outdoors and gardens. After much debating I went for casual denim shorts, paired with a linen shirt.
Recently, I have seen numerous 'celebrities' wearing casual shirts; patterned and plain, however their outfits still look very well thought out. So I recreated my own version, as you can never go wrong with a plain white linen shirt. This look is perfect for these hot summer days.

Sandals/necklace- Zara, Shorts/Shirt- H&M, Bags- Local Boutique

Post a Comment